This is me :)

This is me :)
Nur Fatin Binti Azman

Saturday 13 August 2011

Myself :)

Hello! My name is Nur Fatin Binti Azman and you can call me Fatin for short. I was born in 14th March 1992 at General Hospital Kuala Lumpur. I live in Lembah Keramat, Kuala Lumpur. Like the others ordinary teenagers I also do have some hobbies. I love to watching movie, hanging out with my best friends and listening to music. Comedy and horror is my favourite genre movie. My first education was at Lady Bird Kindergarten when I was 5 until 6 years old.  Second education was at Sekolah Kebangsaan Lembah Keramat until I am 12 years old. I also went to religious school at that time. And then I continued my studies at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Keramat until I finish up my SPM. Now, here I am at UiTM Segamat, Johore. I am pretty glad that I got this offered. I hope I will pass this Diploma and further my studies in degree someday.

So, here a little bit stories about my family background. Actually, I have a very big happy family. I have 5 older brothers and 2 little sisters and also a sister in-law and a nephew. Total of my family members are 12 people including me and my parents.  I am number 6. I also have a pet it is a cat named Poppy and a sugar glider named Zoey which is I just bought it.

Let me begin with introduce to you about my parents. My father’s name is Azman Bin Hamzah he is 63 years old and he is a pension. He used to work at RTM as a technician for more a decade. Now, he just stays at home and doing some gardening stuff. He also sends and fetches my sisters to school every day. My mother’s name is Zainab Bte Muhammad Yasin she is 52 years old. She is a fulltime housewife. Actually she used to works at a company as a Demand and logistic executive but she quitted her job because she can’t stand the pressure of her position. Now, she also just stays at home and trying hundreds of recipes while that is her hobby. She also loves to baking cakes. My mother’s baking is so delicious until people ask her to bake for them and pay for it.

Now the stories about my siblings. My older brother’s name is Muhammad Azrin, 30 years old. He works at Astro as a cameraman. My second brother is Muhammad Azrai, 28 years old. He works at Am-assurance.  Third is Muhammad Azrul he is 27 years old this year if he still alive. He is the one and only brothers that already passed away. He left us when he was 14 years old and I was 6 years old. He was suffered a disease called diabetics. What I can do for him is just always pray for his own good there and I always missed him. Okay let’s continue, my fourth brother’s name is Muhammad Azree, 25 years old. He works at Celcom and he already married with a pretty and hardworking lady named Siti Noor Anis, she is 24 years old and works at General Hospital. They also got an adorable son named Muhammad Eeman Izz’Rifqee he just reached 5 month old. His birth date is same as mine that is 14th March.  My last older brother is Muhammad Azraf he is 23 years old, he still studies at UniKL and taking degrees in Automotive Engineering. My sister’s name is Nur Fitrah she will sit for her big day that is SPM this year. She is the one that very closed to me where we share happy and sad together. I wish she will get flying colours for her results. The last family member of mine is Nur Fatihah she also taking an examination that is UPSR and PSRA, PSRA is for exam in religious school. Hopefully she can do it.

That’s all for my family background, I will always pray for the happiness of our family here, now and hereafter, Amin.




                                                                      This is my parents.
                             This picture taken at a Restaurant for celebrating their anniversary.


                                                 
                       My older brother, I called him 'Abang' since he is the older in my siblings.
                                                         He is still didn't married yet.



                                           This is my second brother, I called him Ayai.
               This picture taken while he was performing for his underground band, Naratu. 
                It would be unpopular band to you if you're not supporting underground band.



                 This is my fourth brother and his family, I called him Ayee, Kak Anis and Eeman.



                                          This is my last older brother, I called him Ayap.



                                                    This is my sister, I called her Pitah.



                                                          And my last sister, Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment