This is me :)

This is me :)
Nur Fatin Binti Azman

Tuesday 16 August 2011

My subject for this semester.

For this 3rd semester I have 8 subject to focus on. It seems like a lot of subject but I will try my best to study it vigorously. Now, I'm going to tell you a little bit about the course information and some information about the lecturers.

The first subject is BEL 311 it's stand for English for academic purposes. This subject is teaches by Mr. Izuan bin Ismail. Majority in our class believe that he is kind a fierce, hard to give people smile and strict. I also felt the same way at the first place but after some weeks learn with him I find that the he teaches us with a unique way, it is because he ask thier student to create a blog and post some interesting essays. To me this can help student improve thier grammar, language and make them used to English.

Second subject is CTU 264 it's stand for Islamic Information Management. Ustaz Md. Saufi bin Abdul Hamid is our lecturers. Like the others ctu's lecturers, he love to crack jokes and tease his student sometimes. This subject is about what and how to manage the information and knowledge based on Al-Quran and Al-Hadis.

IMD 202 is my third subject. It is stand for Promotion of Information Product and Services. The one who responsible in teching us in this subject is Miss Rabiatul Adawiyah. In this subject we can learn
how to promote the product of our company and services.To me this subject sometimes is hard to understand and boring but with the way of our lecturers teach make me feel comfortable and fun to learn more about this subject because she always crack jokes and make some interesting quiz. Actually, she already thought our class for 2 previous semester.

Next is IMD 205 (Multimedia for Information Presentation). The lectureres name is Madam Hidayah. This subject teaches us the meaning of multimedia, the elements that related to it and the use and principles of multimedia. Most of the credit our we spend in a lab and using the computer. Madam Hidayah is a new lecturer here and I didn't know she very well but after 2 weeks she teaches us I find that she kind a strict person in giving her student marks.

 The fifth subject of this semester is IMD 206 it's stand for Instructional Media Application. For this subject I learn more about the concept and principles of education and also instructional technology. The lecturer is Puan Razifah binti Othman. I do agree that some of the students said that she has the type of motherly. She knows when the time we need to take 5 and crack jokes when we seems like boring or sleepy.

IMD 207 is my sixth subject. The person who is responsible teach us in this subject is Miss Faraliza. This subject is stand for communication Skills for Information Professionals II. In this subject we will be exposed and learnt various types of public speaking and techniques and methods to become an accomplished speaker. In fact, student will also learn how to prepare good speeches, collecting materials for the speeches and using visual aids to give more impact to the speeches. Miss Faraliza also is a new lctuerer here. She has a cute and preety face.

My seventh subject is IMD 208 it's stand for Web content management and design. This subject is also one of the practical subject and teach me how to develop the website with the language such as HTML, CSS and some JavaScript. Our lecturer is Miss Ila. She also one of the strict lecturers of mine. But sometimes se frindly and easy to cooperate with. This is the 3rd semester she teaching us.

The last subject for this semester is HPD 113. This subject is about Debate but focus on Malay not in English. Actually I never get in this subject for the rest of my life and yes this is my first time joining debate and I want to know in in depth. Our lecturer is Madam Roha she also a strict person, she doesn't like her student crack jokes or tease each other and sometimes I felt boring in her class because we couldn't insert sense of humour in our class but beause of her ditermination teaching us it make make wants to learn more about this subject.












No comments:

Post a Comment