This is me :)

This is me :)
Nur Fatin Binti Azman

Wednesday 17 August 2011

My Classmates :D

Here goes my entry about my classmates this semester, JIM 110 3F. Actually, majority of us are already classmates since we are in semester 1. I find that my classmates are came from different background of family. Each and every single of them have their own  character and personality.

The boys



A. Muhammad Azri
He's actually joined our class in 2nd semester it is because he wanted to try a new environment that is what he said to me. Okay in my point of view Azri is a talkative type of person, he always has something to talk about. He also a hard working person, he always help me with my assignments or anything that I didn't understand about any subject. As all people know he and his DSLR camera can't be separated and yes I do agree if people said that Azri is a sweet talker among lecturers and girls.

B. Muhammad Afiq
To me Afiq is the most intelligent person among the boys in our class. He always got better grade or marks. To me he is a responsible type of person and I think everybody agree with that and that's why he used to be our class representative last semester. In this semester I find that he's changed, I mean his personality. In the past two semester he's kind a serious person and he only talks about something that important if other than that he will refuse but but now he's an easy going person and I'm glad with that.

C. Ahmad Syahir
To me Syahir is responsible person, he knows how to do his job properly, manage his time well and knows how to organize it. He is a person that someone can rely on and no wonder some people said that Syahir is a person that they can trusted the most. As I know, he has passion in football and he loves to laugh and tease the girls. He also closed with Shafie.

D. Muhammad Shafie
Shafie is our class representative in this semester. Shafie has a very beautiful voice and that's why hejoined the nasyid group here. The nasyid group named the Khalifa if I'm not mistaken. When he read the Al-Quran everybody will impressed of his voice that's what I like about him.

E. Muhammad Hakim
Hakim is Afiq's best friend that's what people said and I also see the same way as them. Everywhere he go there must be Afiq at his side. To me Hakim is kind a quiet person but at one time he will speaks so much. He always sit behind Afiq in the class and always pay a full attention of what lecturers thoughts.


The Girls


1) Sayang Zuliza
Everybody call her Sayang. To me this is my second time I met someone with the name of Sayang. First person is my auntie and Sayang Zuliza is second. I do agree it is an unique name because hard to find someone with this kind of name. Sge is from Batu Pahat, Johor. She is a polite, kind and seems quiet in the class but behind of her quietness she loves to smile to others even they didn't talk to her. Sayang is very closed with Haneefa and Amy, they always go to class together.

2) Zafeera Aswani
Zafeera seems quiet in the class. She rather sit properly and watch what is happening around her. To me, she only talks about something that really need to talk that empty talk. When she talk or answer what lecturer ask she will answer it with right information. She also love to give smile to people. She is from Malacca. Haifa is her bestfriend I guess because if there is Zafeera, there will be Haifa by her side.

3) Nur Farahin Zuhairi
Farahin is a assistant of class representative for this semester. She is responsible type of person that's why people chose her to be the class assistant. She know how to manage her time and duty. She is one of the active person in Facebook. She always updated her status about her day, some interesting quotes and give some information about the class through Facebook account. She is from Klang, Selangor.

4) Fatin Hannah
To me Hannah is caring and friendly type of person. She sometimes help people with assignment or make someone understand of what lecturer have thought. Her bestfriend is Farah Syafika and Afizah Mohd. They always go everywhere and do the assignments together. She used to be our class assistand last semester. She also kind a responsible person. Hannah is from Kajang, Selangor.

5) Farah Syafikha
Farah is the only one who got the mixed blood among us. She mixed malay chinese. To me, she kind a boyish type of person but hard to see she hang out or talks with the boys in our class. Her bestfriend is Hannah and Afizah. She is from Skudai, Johor. The interesting part of her is she can speak chinese very well.

6) Noor Afizah
Afizah is Farah and Hannah best friend. She never seperated with those girls, if there is Farah and Hannah, Afizah defenitely would be there. She is from Johor Bahru.Afizah rarely speak with the boys she only talks with the person who is closed to her. If I'm not mistaken, she is the only one girl in her siblings.

7) Nur Farahin Adnan
We called her Dain, that is what she ask people to call her. Dain is a boyish type of person she always wearing something that simple and sporty. She is friendly and it is not hard to get along with her wether to talk about assigment or just chat. Her bestfriend is Eliza that is what I see because they always go to class together and sit next to each other. Dain is from Muar, Johor.


8) Serena
Serena is the very quiet person in our class, I never met someone that very quiet and shy like her. She don't even talk to the boys or even the girls who she is not very closed with. She always with Haneefa, Sayang, Amy and Fazlin they always sit together in the class. Serena is from Johor.

9) Yuslina      
Her nickname is Yus. Many of our classmates said that she is similar with one of our lecturer named Madam Raziffah. Madam Raziffah is the picture of Yus when she is older. She kind a polite person. Her favourite colour is pink that is what she told us but if she didn't told we can see it by ourself because she always wearing pink, her handphone is pink, her bag, her shoes pencil case or even her pencils! She is from Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan.

10) Ana Shazreen
Ana is my bestfriend. We already closed since we are in part 1 not at the early semester but at the end of first semester. She is hardworking type of person. She is the one who always help me with my assignments and she always teach me if I'm not understand in certain subject. She is Alor Gajah, Malacca. Ana always keep me company whereever I want to go and sometimes she slept at my room. She never failed make me laugh and happy when I'm with her. We always tease aech other but sometimes she kind a annoying person :D

11) Nurul Herdayani
We have to admit that Nurul is the funniest person in our class. Onle the ways she talks and walk will make people around her laugh, not because she is ugly or else but the way she talk always there is sense of humour and spontaniously people will laugh. That is what interesting about her. She is from Meru, Klang. Nurul also always hang out with me and Ana, we always having our lunch together and walk to the class together,

12) Hanis Shahira
Hanis is very polite girl. What I like about her is she always wearing baju kurung to the class even not in monday or friday, her baju kurung also mostly is beautiful and sometimes I adore her baju kurung. Hanis is quiet type of person but she is a smart person.

13) NurHafizah
We called her Fizah Kahar. Her age is older a year than us, she is 20 years old this year. Fizah is from Segamat, Johor. She is kind a polite and kind person. She closed with Fetri and sometimes with Syahir.

14) Azmah
Azmah likes people call her E'e I don't know why but that is what she ask people to call her. She always with her bestfriend Fini and Dayah. They are like the 3 stooges, everywhere together no matter what. She is Muadzam, Pahang. She also help people in assigments and she is kind to me.

15) Hafini Abas
Fini is Azmah and Dayah bestfriend. She is from Batu Pahat, Johor. She also kind a quiet type of person. She used to be my classmates in Cocuriculum last semester. She didn't talk to much with the person that she don't know.

16) Hidayah Hamid
Hidayah is also older a year than us. She is 20 years old. Dayah seems so mature than us and she is so kind to others people. She got DL every semester. In the class also she always pay her attention and rarely talking when lecturers thought. Se is from Perak

17) Zaheerah Ezaty
We called her Along. It is because she ask people to call her that. She said because she uesd to be called with that name. Other than that, she is the oldest in her siblings and her family also called her Along. She always hang out with me, Ana and Nurul. She also help me with assignments and sometimes we walk together to the class. Along is from Kuantan, Pahang.

19) Nurul Fetri
Fetri is Fizah Kahar's bestfriend. They always go to class together maybe because they live in the same kolej, Baiduri. Fetri had a twin, her twin also studies here but in part 2. I find that is interesting because hard to meet someone that had a twin and thier face are very look a like. Fetri is from Segamat.

20) Haifa
Haifa is a polite person and also she has a manner. She always watch the way she talk, the way she speak and the way she act. She Zafira bestfriend. She only talks about something that is important and really need to be talk about. She also is an indipendent person.

21) Nurul Fazlin
Fazlin is from Sepang, Selangor. She also one of the quiet person in our class. She is always with Haneefa, Amy, Serena and Sayang. Fazlin is a clever person, she always got the higest marks among us even she didn't talk too much.

22) Amy Rashidah
To me Amy loves to read novel, mostly is love genre. If I'm not mistaken she loves to watck korean movie and korean band. She closed with Haneefa and Sayang. They always walks to the class together. She is an indipendent person.

23) Haneefa Mokhtar
We called her Nifa. Nifa used to be my roommate last 2 semester. She is from Muadzam, Pahang. She is hardworkig person. She always work hard in her assignmets no matter individual or group assgmnents. Nifa also loves to read novel just like her bestfriend Amy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment