This is me :)

This is me :)
Nur Fatin Binti Azman

Wednesday 17 August 2011

My Roommates !

I have an awesome roommates this semester! 
            They are Ila, Yana, Mar and Opet. You must be wondering why I have 4 roommates right? Later I will tell you why but now I'm going to tell you about my roommates. Firstly is Ila Nabila bte Ali Badarudin. She is 18 years old this year which is in part 1. She is taking DBS (Diploma Business Study). She is from Rawang, Selangor. She is kind type of person. She loves to help people, she always take an order from her friend or her roommates if she wants to go out for a meal. She also very closed with her parents, she always tell stories to her parents everyday or couples day. She also addicted to the computer games that is Zombies. She rather sit infront of the computer for ages just to finish up the level. Ila also is a hardworking person.

                                                                         This is Ila.

          
My second roommates is NurAtikah Liyana bte Jefri. She is same age as mine that is 19 years old but she is in part 1 it is because last semester she taking Pre Diploma, also in UiTM Segamat, Johor. Now she is taking Diploma in Business Study same as Ila. At my first impression of Yana, she is kind a arrogant and quiet person but after few days know her in depth, my first impression is totally wrong! She is very friendly and helpful person. She always tell story about herself, her family, her friend or even what she has been through all day. I'm really comfort being with her. She also is a hardworking person which is she always stay up late to study.

                                                                        This Yana.

        
Now, I want to tell you about my next roommates, she is Mardiana bte Nordin. She is 19 years old which is in part 3 same as me, she is taking DBS also just like Ila and Yana. She is from Segamat. Actually, she used to be my roommates but she already quitted last month. She said that she can't bring the course anymore that's why she quitted and now she is applying again UiTM but in different course. To me Mar is the most precious friend ever. I never met someone like her, she is very caring, loving, helpful and many more. She also is a happy go lucky person even she is in a trouble or sad. Actually, we already know each other since we are in part 1 because her room is next to mine. She always take care of me when I'm sick or in a very bad period pain. She also will cheer me up and give me strength when I'm in a bad condition or feeling down. I really love her and I hope she will success outside there.

                                                                        This is Mar.

          After Mar quitted, Opet which is my new roommate get in here. That's why I said that I have 4 roommates. Her real name is Farah Amira. She is from Johor Bahru. She is 19 years old and in part 3. She is taking the same course as mine but she is in different class. She is in 3c class. She is a little bit crazy and funny. We are friend since in MDS (Minggu destini siswa) but we start closed since we are in part 2. She always crack some jokes and loves to tease us or her fiend outside there. Opet also always keep me company if I want to go anywhere. Like Yana, Opet loves to share her stories about her family, friend and share her problem.

                                                                        This is Opet.







No comments:

Post a Comment