This is me :)

This is me :)
Nur Fatin Binti Azman

Wednesday 17 August 2011

The things that I wanted the most

 When I was a kid I do have something that I wanted te most, I really wanted to own that thing. Do you know what it is? It is a camera. Not an ordinary camera, not a digital camera or een not a DSLR camera but it is a camera that called Polariod. It is not so big and not so small. Later I will show you how does the camera look like but now I want to tell you the story behind this camera.

 When I was a kid my mom used to have that camera. It is black in colour and little bit heavy, at that time this camera is expensive. I once ask my mom to give that camera to me but my mom refused she said I'm still a kid and kid shouldn't own that kind of camera at that age, I was 10 years old at that time. So I just follow what's my mom said until I was in high school, I ask my mom again about the camera, I want to own that camera because I'm big enoughh to own it unfortunately, my mom said that the camera was at my grandmother's house. After she passed away the house have been sold so do the furnish inside and my mom forgot to take the camera and the film. So, I just sit with empty heart I felt very dissapointed about it. 

I used to tell this story to my brother's girlfriend and she just heard and just knocked her head. After 4 month of my birthday I got surprise from her. She gave me that camera! But in a different shape and colour. It's okay as long as I can own that camera. What is so speacial about this camera is you don't have to go to the photoshop to wash the film and wait for an hour just want to see the picture but after you click the button in any seconds the picture will came out. The model of my polaroid is Fujifilm instax mini.














No comments:

Post a Comment