This is me :)

This is me :)
Nur Fatin Binti Azman

Wednesday 17 August 2011

10 Things about myself that people don't know

1) I'm a big fan of Paramore.
Paramore is an American rock band from Franklin, Tennessee. Form in 2004. This band consist of lead vocalist Hayley Williams, bassist Jeremy Davis, drummer Zac Farro, Tailor York play rhythm guitar and guitarist Josh Farro. Thier latest album is which is the third album called Brand new eyes. I knew about this band is from my brother he is the one who introduce to me about this band when I was in 14 years old. At that time this band didn't popular yet. I once went to thier concert which is thier first time came here, Malaysia.

                                                                      The Paramore.


2) I hate karaoke
I know majority of people loves karaoke including my bestfriend Ana Shazreen and my bestfriend at home. They seems like addicted with that. Eventhough I hate karaoke but I always go there, I went there so many times until I can't count how many times. When I go to the karaoke I just accompany my friends and I'm just sit, watch and heard what song they are sing. I don't know why I hate karaoke.



3) I hate wearing shoes
I bet that everyone would never know that I don't like wearing shoes even it is school shoes. When I'm wearing shoes I felt uncomfortable and I felt like I want to throw the shoes away. I rather wear sliper. In sliper I felt more comfortable and my feet will feel free.




4) I have a Sugar Glider
This tiny animal I just bought last 2 weeks. The price is very expensive. A sugar glider cost RM 3OO. My sugar glider name is Zoey. It's a female. Zoey only eats fruits but it's favourite is pear and papaya it is just 2 month old and still young.



5) I can't eat something that spicy
It is because it will make my stomach in pain for a long period of time. I once ate Gulai lemak cili api and my stomach pain the whole day. But, chili sauce ofcourse I can eat. My family also cannot stand eat something that spicy, only my older brother can eat spicy and my sister in- law because she is from Negeri Sembilan and people from that state eat spicy.


6) I love snorkeling
Even I ever snorkeling once in my life but that's moment was the precious moment in my life. First time I'm snorkeling was last 2 years at Perhentian beach at Terengganu. I went there with my 2 brothers and my sister in- law. I hope that I can do this activity this coming vacation. I love to snorkeling because I can't swim but still can see what's inside the sea  with life jacket.



7) I love milk
I love anything that can relate with milk. Strawberry milk, chocolate milk or original milk I will drink it. I don't know why I love milk so much. I stopped drink milk in the bottle also when I was 8 years old which means in standard 2. After I got home from school I will ask my mom to make me some milk or I will buy it by myself.


8)  Actually I'm wearing spectacles
I hate wearing that thing, that's why I didn't wear it outside. I'm only wear spec when I'm at home and when I'm at my room here. I'm not comfortable if I'm wearing spec, I feel something wrong at my eyes if I'm wear it. 

9) I hate put on some make up at my face
I bet many of girl loves make up, when they put on some make up their face will be more preety. I once put on some make up on face but I don't like it because I feel like something stick at my face and I don't comfort with that. I rather let my face free from any cosmetic products. 


10) I love colouring my nails
I colour my nails when I'm period only. I love to colouring my nails because my nails will look very pretty with that colourful colours. My mother coloured my nails since I was 4 years old, she loves to coloured my nails in red. But now I don't really like red, I like yellow, peach and soft blue. I got a collection of nail colour.  







No comments:

Post a Comment