This is me :)

This is me :)
Nur Fatin Binti Azman

Wednesday 17 August 2011

About Ramadhan

I love when Ramadhan month come. Eventhough it is a little bit exhausted but there is happiness during this month. I love when fasting at home because after we break the fast I will go to the mosque to perform tarawikh with my mom and if I'm at my auntie's house I will go with with aunties and cousins. At the same time we will gathered afer a long time didn't see each other.

The most interesting part is when it's come to Bazar Ramadhan. I love to go there because there is a lot of food and drinks that hard to find when Ramadhan didn't showed up. Such as ayam percik, ayam golek and many more. There is a different situation between Bazar Ramadhan and night market or day market. Bazar Ramadhan is more fascinating and fun because all Muslim interested in celebrating Ramadhan's month.

In Ramadhan, we have to hold our lustfrom eat, drinks and do something bad. In this month we can seek Allah's forgiveness and make as much as good things such as do the prayer, go to tarawikh, recite the Quran and even do the donation to whom need the most.








No comments:

Post a Comment