This is me :)

This is me :)
Nur Fatin Binti Azman

Thursday 18 August 2011

Ghost story.

In the year of 2007 which means I was 15 years old, my neighbour was been possessed. At that time she was 18 years old, actually she is my bestfriend her name is Rosmie. Some said someone sent the ghost to her but I don't know the truth. 

She's been attacked around 10 o'clock at her house. Her sister came to my house and seek for my dad to help her and call some of my neighbour to hold her. Rosmie has been screaming all the time and her stamina was unbelievabe, she's so stong until 7 men have to hold her. I can hear her voice screaming from my house. I felt anxious, worried and scared when I'm heard she's screaming and then I went out just to see whats happening. Her brother and sister called me and ask whether I wan't to see Rosmie or not and I'm with the feeling of anxious agreed to see her and I went to her house. 

I sat infront of her but that time Rosmie has been stopped screaming a while until I sat infront of her and suddenly she's whispered something at a Ustaz, do you know what's she told the Ustaz? The Ustaz said Rosmie told her that one of the ghost sat behind me at the vase. The Ustaz ask me to recite some Quran words just to protection. The vase just only 5 inch far from me and that time I' started shaking and became more scared. My dad, brother and my mother ask me to go home but no one at my home because everyone busy help Rosmie, my two little sister was at my other neighbour at I'm follow them. 

At my neighbour's house they ask me to recite the Quran but I don't feel like wan't to recite it and I'm started felt that something wrong. I just watched tv and talk with my neighbour's daughter. Around 1 in the morning I felt sleepy and ask my dad to sent me and my sisters home, at that time Rosmie still hasn't stopped been possessed. Suddenly when we reached at my house's gate, someone from Romie's house shouted, he said ' Quick! Get Fatin inside, that thing will come and get her!'. Then my dad bring me inside and when I'm sat at the couch I suddenly cry and I can't remember what was happening after that.

Around 5 a.m I 'm awake, I felt very tired it was like I just ran for millions of mile and many people surround me also the Ustaz, my mom, dad and my brothers. I ask them what was happening and they just ask me to sleep and take a rest. After I woke up from my sleep my family explained to me that I also was been possessed from the time I'm at home until 5 a.m after morning prayer. My brother said that from 1 a.m I didn't stop screaming until 5 a.m.

That was an unforgetable memories for the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment