This is me :)

This is me :)
Nur Fatin Binti Azman

Thursday 18 August 2011

First day in UiTM

Like many others teenagers whos got the offer further their studies in university, they must be felt excited, nervous maybe a little bit scared of new environment so do I. I'm glad that I've got the offer from UiTM it is because all of my bestfriends got the offer but in the different campus. Actually, this is the second time I went to UiTM Segamat because my brother used to studied here but at that time he's already grad but I still felt awkward first time being here.



I left my house around 8 in the morning with my mom, dad and my two little sister. I arrived at UiTM Segamat around 11 a.m. When I'm entered the gate my feeling changed, from excited to nervous and a bit scared. I keep on asking myself whether I can adapt in new environmet here. What if I can't find friends here?, what if I can't stand being here? and many more negative thought in my head maybe because I'm too nervous of meeting up with new friends. Okay let's proceed, firstly I have to registered my identity at my college to get my room, my College name is Mutiara. After I got my room I have to clean it up and arrange my stuff at the locker. First time I met my roommates their name is Haneefa and Syahirah, Haneefa from Muadzam and Syahira from Malacca.



After I've finish do the all thing in my room, we have to congregate and get ready to be oriented by the senior at the UiTM main hall called Dewan Sri Temenggung. That day was very exhausted, we have to walk and eat quickly. Can you imagine we have to walk quickly from a place to place with wearing baju kurung and sandals not sport shoes. Quick, I mean is it's was like running. I felt like wanted to burst my eyes into tears because I never felt like that before. We don't even have time to rest. We rest only at night after 11 p.m. We facing that exhausted routine for a week! We don't get enough sleep, enough rest and enough heathy food. At the assembly we are not allowed to sleep awhile and if we are fall asleep the facilitators will snap our picture and will show it at the hall.

But after a week I find that even we are exhausted to death it is an unforgetable memories because I met many friends from different state :)



No comments:

Post a Comment